Sunday, July 7, 2013

First Day at Mason

This day has went very well! I am so happy with how well the day has gone. This morning at the airport was hard. It was just full of nerves, but once I got in the air, I was just fine. When I finally landed in DC it was nice. I walked straight to my group and they were all so great. We introducted ourselves and began talking. I was really happy with how things were planning out with everyone. Later, when I met with my color groups things got better. The whole group was open and fun to each other. There was no "Debby Downers". At dinner things became more clear that there were going to be smaller groups, but that didn't mean a thing. You could see that some people liked talking to each more than some other people, but that didn't mean that the whole group still didn't talk to each. If today was any show of how the rest of the week goes, then I can't wait. I already know it will go by in a flash, but I am still excited for it.
#WJMC2013

No comments:

Post a Comment