Monday, July 8, 2013

Dias a dos

Today was an amazing day! I loved every second of it. The museum was so much fun! Honestly I wasn't sure how I felt about going to the museum, but once I started walking around the museum I had fun. Everything that I saw was really interesting. What also made it really enjoyable was my wonder group! They are some people and I love them! The experience was just a lot more enjoyable with them on the ride. I'm really happy with all the pictures we took. The 4D movie was really great. I like 4D. The travel through time was really well written. Going back to the college we right away meet with Candy and I just loved her speech. She was very inspiring and helpful. A really kind and nice person. Then came lunch and the making of our skit. It may have taken us forever to get to finishing the skit, but I loved every minute of it! Those moments I will never forget. They were the funniest!

#PinkPride

The pictures by Leifer are AMAZING! He is so good at what he does!

That only a small summary of what happened today. I wish to say more, but I need to get some sleep. Goodnight everyone and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment